A mirror taximeter is essentially a specialized taxi meter that is installed onto the passenger side mirror of a taxi. The device is used to accurately calculate and record the fares charged to passengers by the driver of the taxi. The mirror taximeter is an innovative piece of technology that offers a great level of convenience and accuracy to both drivers and passengers alike.
At its most basic, the mirror taximeter is a device that uses an optical sensor to measure the distance traveled by a taxi. The optical sensor is attached to the passenger side mirror and is triggered to record the distance traveled when the driver turns on the meter. The taximeter then calculates the fare according to the distance traveled and shows the fare on the device’s display. The meter will also keep track of the total fares charged over a certain period of time.
The mirror taximeter offers several advantages over traditional taxi meters. First, since the device is installed on the passenger side mirror, the driver does not need to spend time setting up the meter and can focus his attention on the road. Additionally, the device is much more accurate than traditional taxi meters since it uses an optical sensor to measure the distance traveled. Finally, the mirror taximeter offers a great level of convenience since the driver does not have to manually record the fares each time he takes on a passenger.
The mirror taximeter is powered by a battery and features an LCD display which shows the fare, distance traveled, and other important information. The device also features a keypad which can be used to enter the start and end points of the journey as well as to enter any applicable discounts. The device is also connected to the vehicle’s GPS system so that it can accurately calculate the distance traveled and display it on the LCD.
In conclusion, the mirror taximeter is a great piece of technology that offers a great level of convenience and accuracy to both drivers and passengers. The device is easy to install, requires minimal maintenance, and offers a great level of accuracy. Additionally, the device is powered by a battery and features an LCD display which shows the fare, distance traveled, and other important information. This makes the mirror taximeter an invaluable tool for both drivers and passengers alike.
15 benefits of rearview mirror taximeters
Now that we know something about mirror taximeters, it is good to review the main benefits of their use.
1. Improves driver and passenger safety by providing a clear taximeter display screen.
2. Mirror taximeters build trust between driver and passenger by always displaying accurate prices.
3. They offer the ability to store race data and records for easy access.
4. Mirror taximeters allow drivers to provide detailed receipts to passengers.
5. They offer an intuitive and easy-to-use user interface for drivers.
6. Can be connected to external devices such as mobile phones and navigation systems.
7. Mirror taximeters offer a lower maintenance cost thanks to their greater durability.
8. Have a higher screen resolution for better data display.
9. Mirror taximeters have higher processing speed than traditional taximeters.
10. These taximeters have a long battery life to provide an uninterrupted connection to the passenger.
11. Mirror taximeters have greater resistance to tampering and fraud.
12. They offer greater flexibility to adjust prices based on demand and location.
13. Are easier to install and configure.
14. Mirror taximeters have greater compatibility with external devices.
15. They offer greater ease in making payments with credit cards.